Our Church History
Trinity Lutheran Church was organized in 1903 to serve the area between Saginaw and Caro. Our mission is to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who have not heard the Good News, while providing a supportive fellowship for the training and nurturing of God's people. In 2003 work began to build the new church connecting it to the school and finishing in 2004.
Trinity Lutheran School began in 1921 as a part of the educational ministry of the church, focused on aiding family's nurturing the faith of their children while providing the opportunity to learn. The current school building was constructed in 1953 with additions in 1978, 1993 and 2003.
The Church and School Offices are located in the School Building which is now attached to the Church.
From its formation Trinity has been a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, a church body noted for its strong adherence to the Bible and the Lutheran Confessions. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the congregation has grown by continued and faithful use of God's WORD AND SACRAMENTS.
"100 Years of History at Trinity Lutheran Church"